Modeshift Reports System:
monitor transit performance in real time
How important is reporting to you?
To us, it’s of paramount importance - for innovation, optimization, education. This is why we built a Reports system that spans across the whole Modeshift suite of tools, giving our customers an overview of their business that no other reporting suite does - sales, passengers, trips, drivers, locations… A holistic approach to running a transit business that uses data to make informed decisions. Every day.
What makes Modeshift’s Reports system better?
- It’s built-in, which means there will be no discrepancies between different data layers (a problem that often occurs if you use separate providers for different parts of your business)
- It’s easy to navigate, which means everyone with access can take advantage of the insights to do their job better, more quickly
- It’s customizable, which means it can be used to create detailed reports about… well, about anything transit
What can you do with Modeshift’s Reports system?
- Give access to multiple users, with the option to assign different levels of access to each user
- Navigate quickly between predefined reports and create your own. The reporting interface is intuitive and saves time that can be invested in analysis and optimizations.
- Search your reporting database by a vast selection of variables
- Export to Excel. When you’re ready with your report click Export and just send it where it belongs. It’s that easy
Take a look at just a few of the reports you have access to in a click:
- Vehicle data: historical GPS data for every vehicle in your network, live bus tracking (basic and detailed overview of each vehicle’s trips)
- Sales data: sales by location, fare type, payment, daily sales reports and more
- Validation data: validations by route, account, fare type, validation failures and more
Boarding Heat Map Analysis
- Discover ridership patterns for effortless optimizations in real time. The Heat Map Analysis is an out-of-the-box feature of the Modeshift system - ready to be used in your agency's quest to deliver better service, always.
‘We are impressed by the fluent and simple user interface of the mobile application. It supports all fare modes and now citizens can easily buy tickets on the go!’
‘A key achievement of Telelink and Modeshift is the successful integration with our existing AVL/RTPI solution that allows us to utilize and build upon our prior investment. The account-based architecture of the solution is allowing us to integrate multiple modes of transport into a straight-forward passenger experience.’
‘Real-time passenger information makes the service predictable. Payment is easy and the extremely low validation dwell time eliminates unnecessary delays. As a result, RAT Craiova recorded ridership increase. The reliable fare collection and control system led to a 20% increase in ticket revenue collection.’
‘We received all the systems from a single provider. Ticketing, CAD/AVL, and all equipment in vehicles is installed by one company and we do not have to manage multiple suppliers.’
‘During this time of caution because of the virus, Modeshift provided us with a modern, efficient, touchless fare payment option for customers. Combining the product with the customer service and step by step implementation they helped make the integration of the system for customers and RRTA a win – win for all parties. Thanks Modeshift!’
‘We are pleased with the functionalities and the flexibility of the platform and highly recommend it to other cities that are planning to modernize its mobility and are focused on the end-user experience.’
‘Citizens and guests of Craiova enjoy a superior user experience. Real time passenger information makes the service predictable, payment is easy and the extremely low validation dwell time eliminates unnecessary delays.’
‘The as-a-service approach makes it feasible for us to implement this modern solution with all the limitations of our budget and the fees we pay are largely covered by the revenue increase and cost savings that we achieved as a result of using the system.’
‘Now that we have implemented the system, we are enjoying the benefits – easy bus schedule preparation, control and on-line monitoring of the vehicles and schedule adherence, full control on ticket revenue, real-time passenger information and many other features that we are planning to offer to the citizens, using the valuable data we have in the platform.’
‘The most important result of the implementation of the system in our city in 2019 was the improved customer experience. We witnessed a significant increase of the satisfaction of passengers and a trend of rising public transit usage.’