Thanks for visiting Modeshift! Modeshift (“we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That’s why we’ve set out here what information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
1. Some key terms
3. Personal information we collect
We send your personal information such as your name, email, phone number, and company to a 3rd party service which is GDPR compliant. The information is being collected in these two cases:
- When you submit request to download our solution brief;
- When you submit request for a personal demo.
This information can be used for further contact according to the purpose you’ve signed up for.
4. How we collect personal information
We obtain personal information from 2 forms on our website. You provide all of it directly.
5. How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Provision of the Services. Create and manage your request, provide and personalize our Services and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicating with you. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about Modeshift products.
- Surveys and contests. Administer surveys, contests and other promotions.
- Promotion. Promote our Services and send you tailored marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Modeshift. For example, we may send different marketing communications to you based on information about your interest in our products.
- Customizing the Services. Provide you with customized services. For example, we use your data to prepare a demo that will satisfy your needs.
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
- Consent. You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
6. How we share your personal information
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Service providers. We share personal information only with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we are using third party service to save your personal data, provide you with the requested service and manage your date for easier maintenance.
7. Your rights and choices
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information by contacting us at email@example.com to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights (including deleting your Account) by contacting us at the same email address.
You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications.
Please note that, for technical reasons, there is likely to be a delay in deleting your personal Information from the systems when you ask us to delete it. We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law. If you are subject to EU data protection laws, we suggest you lodge any such complaints with our lead supervisory authority:
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
8. How we protect your personal information
What is it?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer and which records how you move your way around a website, so that when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes. Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies can be session-based – only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – or persistent – remaining even after you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer and can be read only by the website that created them when you visit that website again.
How do we use it?
Cookies are also used to pursue our legitimate interests of improving marketing performance by analyzing the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional efforts.
You can also deactivate specific 3rd party cookies through the following page managed by the EDAA (European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance).
Information and opt-out options for some common cookie providers used by us can be found here:
14. How to contact us